Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Why Mothers Drink

Take a look at the picture below.  There's a whiteboard in the kitchen on which I keep track of the kids' weekday activities, and this is a shot of the Tuesday schedule.  Observe that there are three activities, one for each kid, all of which start at 6PM.


Of these three, one is at a park in our township, one is at a park toward the near edge of the next township over, and the aikido class is at the far end of the next township over.  That is to say, there is no possible way of getting all three of them to where they need to be on time on Tuesdays short of cloning not only myself, but also my car.

GROWL.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...