Friday, September 21, 2018

This Sign Made Me Laugh So Hard


Seen on the front door of a friend of Petunia's, who legit does have two very weird yippy rat-dogs.  I think I need one of those signs.  Yes, for this dog.  


Such a sweet face.  So loving.  So smart.  She just wants to be with the family, go for hikes in the woods and lie in the sun.  


Also, she's needy beyond description these days.  She hasn't recovered emotionally from the arrival of the cats a year ago...if she could talk, a lot of what she would say is, "Mom, you still love me, right??????"  Even though I absolutely do and she knows it.  

Luckily, she gets along with the cats.  She never had an issue with them, just with the time and attention that they take away from her by existing.  Did I mention that she's needy?






I love pictures like this, where I can capture the three of them interacting.  She's seven and they aren't even two yet, but she doesn't act like an old-lady dog (or middle-aged one.)  She just wants to play with them.  

Just waiting for it to stop freaking raining here so I can take her out with me!  That's all she wants.  It's so simple.  Amazing how much joy she has brought to us over the past almost-seven years.  My sweet rescued mutt-girl. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...