Thursday, April 5, 2018

Another Planet Heard From

Or at least part of this one that is far, far away.

Walked into my laundry room to run a load of wash today and discovered this on the floor between the washer and dryer.


In case you can't see it clearly, it's an Aruban 10-cent piece.   We've never been to Aruba.  Somewhere, an alien is is either laughing at my confusion or annoyed that it dropped a coin into a wormhole.

And if there IS a wormhole in my laundry room, that would explain a lot about all the missing socks. Maybe the aliens have them.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...