Saturday, July 9, 2016

Basta

To paraphrase the old song, sometimes you just need to know when to fold 'em and walk away.  

Yesterday, I did.  Long story, not going into it here to protect the guilty.  I'll just say that it's been a long time in coming (should have been done months ago) and good riddance to bad rubbish.  If, as Coelho wrote, how people treat other people is a direct reflection of how they feel about themselves, this dude is one massively insecure son of a bitch and I should feel sorry for him.  Maybe I will when I get done being pissed off.  In the meantime, I'm just moving on.  

Enough. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...