Monday, February 5, 2018

One Down

Got some great news tonight: the biopsy results for the weird spot on my forehead came back and it’s benign.  Hallelujah.   Not cancer, no MOHS surgery needed, not even any follow-up to be done.  Just a little healing spot on my forehead now. I’m so relieved I could sing.

Surgery for removal of the uterine polyps is set for Wednesday afternoon.  Hopefully won’t be too big a deal.  Apparently I should even be able to teach taekwondo class on Thursday as scheduled as long as I take it easy, which can be arranged.  Looking forward to having that surgery over with though...ugh.  I take my usual good health for granted, so these bumps in the road seem bigger than they are. Maybe I should make gratefulness my lesson out of all of this??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...