Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Well, This Sucks

In the last two days, I’ve had two appointments with two different doctors.  I just scheduled surgery for removal of uterine polyps for next week and I may also have a small basal cell carcinoma on my forehead (won’t know for sure until biopsy results come back.)  If it is, I need surgery for that too.  Jesus.  Both will likely end up fine but I am not happy.  What a freaking week.  And I have a school board meeting tomorrow night (contract negotiation) that will likely go half the night too.  

Growl. Snap. Snarl. 


2 comments:

  1. It always seems like things come in threes...Just had a small skin cancer removed from my forearm, it is healing nicely. Keep you head up and let the family take care of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Vicki! I appreciate the good wishes. Hopefully not a big deal, it was just a couple of nasty surprises very close together. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...