Thursday, January 7, 2016

I Guess His Aim Is Just Better At School

Thing One had basketball practice last night. I showed up fifteen or so minutes early to pick him up and watched the end of the scrimmage they were playing.  He's come a long way, actually: he looked pretty good and even got a few compliments from the coach, most notably for a pull-up jump shot from close to three-point territory.  He hit three or four baskets while I was watching.  

We get home, I send him upstairs to shower and go to bed.  When I go upstairs myself, I notice that only about half the clothes he was wearing to practice made it into the laundry hamper in the hall...the others are right around it on the floor!  Maybe I need to put a basketball hoop on the top of the laundry hamper.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...