Tuesday, January 5, 2016

No, I Have Not Been Eaten By A Dragon

Or fallen off a cliff, or anything else hazardous to bodily well-being: our family went to Oregon for the week after Christmas to visit my parents and I took a break from blogging.  Other than getting unexpectedly stuck overnight in Seattle on the way there because of a problem with the door of the plane, it was a wonderful week and at least we had smooth sailing on the return trip!  I really do love babies, but there's nothing like extended periods of travel to make me grateful that all three of my children are well past the age at which naps, special food, multiple extra changes of clothing, strollers and diapers are required.  Been there, done with that.

Home a couple of days now and back in the regular routine of sports and school, now also trying to remember to write 2016 on my checks and cache logs.  That's going to take a while. In the meantime, Happy New Year to you and yours!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...