Saturday, July 12, 2014

This Made Me Laugh Right Out Loud

In general, I have a hard time watching soccer matches in which my children aren't playing.  They go on for all eternity and end with scores like 1-0; the one goal invariably scored when I turn my head away for a second!  That said, with the World Cup currently going on, the four soccer players in my house have had the TV tuned to FIFA more or less nonstop, and even I have been enjoying the drama.

Speaking of which, check out this link (for some reason I can't embed the video)--the video is all of ten seconds long and worth it!

http://vivas.us/world-cup-2014-in-10-seconds-this-is-hilarious/



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...