Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

The kids are nestled all snug in their beds, the presents are out and stockings are hung. Himself and I are watching A Christmas Story, glasses of Pinot Noir in hand. It's almost midnight here but we're enjoying the peace after the craziness of the day. Tomorrow will start early, though, so we need to get to bed soon. The deal with the boys (our resident early birds) is that they cannot wake us up until at least 6:30, so I suspect that at 6:30:01 there will be an almighty ruckus in the hallway!  Petunia will be as groggy as the adults, night owl that she is.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...