Sunday, June 8, 2014

New One On Me

Saw this yesterday while at a house party.  Darnedest thing ever.


In case you can't believe your eyes, let me confirm: this is a kiddy-sized, honest-to-goodness motorcycle with training wheels.  And the kid riding it was three years old, I kid you not.  I asked to be sure.

Yeah, his dad was right behind him on another motorcycle.  And yeah, he had on a helmet just like this one, and kneepads and motorcycle boots and the whole nine yards.  BUT...just seems to me that a kid shouldn't be on anything motorized until he or she doesn't need training wheels anymore, at a bare minimum.  This kid will either be the next Evel Knievel or have a frequent-flyer card at the local ER before he's 10!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...