Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Of Monkeys and Goats

Saw this on a friend's blog this morning and it just rocks (thanks, NOLA!)  Love it.


Made me think about a guy I knew back when I was in grad school, a former USAF pilot.  He once told a story involving a disagreement he had while airborne with another pilot, who was flying the jet in question at the time--something to do with the handling of the plane.  As he told the story, the other pilot finally ended the argument with the line, "Who's fucking this goat anyway, you or me?" 

To this day, my (abridged) version of the message in the image above is still "Not my goat!"  



  

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the best? It so resonated with me. I think I'm going to take a nice Polish version and have that be my computer desktop. Asking for trouble? Maybe. But it is how I'm going to make it through the next 43 work days ...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...