Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Somewhere, A Village Is Missing Its Idiot

I'm too tired to muster enough energy to really rant about this but this guy is clearly a flaming moron. Glad he was demoted; it's just unfortunate that it was to a position where he's actually freer to speak what little there apparently is of his mind.  Good grief.

http://www.uscatholic.org/news/201501/cardinal-raymond-burke-‘feminized’-church-and-altar-girls-caused-priest-shortage-29667

My absolute favorite line??

"Young boys don't want to do things with girls.  It's just natural."



2 comments:

  1. Old school. He and his ilk will die off soon, but they have managed to infect a good portion of the next wave of the clergy, judging from what I see when I attend mass in my parents' parish.

    Long live Pope Francis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pope Francis gives me hope for the future of the Church. Wish there were more like him in the hierarchy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...