Friday, September 18, 2015

No Shortage Of Confidence Here

I had a school board subcommittee meeting this afternoon.  Afterward, the principal laughingly asked me if I'd heard about my third grade daughter's visit to her office earlier this week.  Apparently Petunia was upset about a natural gas pipeline that's being built in the area because she thinks it's going to disturb the homes of animals, and she decided to march herself into the principal's office to ask if the animals were going to be okay.  Why precisely she thought the principal was the right person to answer this question, I have no idea, but she was clearly quite comfortable going right to the top in her little universe with her question!  Love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...