Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

Petunia was profoundly out of sorts this evening by the time we got home; tired, hungry and disappointed because her favorite aikido instructor wasn't there for her class tonight.  As we got out of the car, she told me that if her mood was something you could see, it would be red and spiky.  Pretty good grasp of imagery for a seven year-old!

Fortunately, a good dinner capped off with Nana's apple pie and whipped cream and a nice hot shower improved her outlook significantly; good thing since school starts tomorrow.  It's the most wonderful time of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...