Tuesday, February 9, 2016

But What Has He Done *Lately?*

Petunia scored two points in her basketball game last night!  Her first scores ever, and it was two consecutive free throws after being fouled while trying to shoot.  Amazing.  Sadly, I wasn't there, but Himself was watching and texting me like crazy.  She was already asleep when I got home, so I congratulated her right after I woke her up this morning for school.

She looked up from her bed and said, "Dad was pretty excited.  He kept calling me Michael something after the game."

Me: "Michael Jordan, by any chance?"

Her: "Yeah, I think that was it.  Not sure who he is though."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...