Saturday, March 5, 2016

How To Strike Fear Into The Hearts Of Seventh Grade Boys

Yes, I'm mean.  But their facial expressions were just priceless.

Thing One had a friend over last night.  At one point in the evening Thing One, Friend and I were in the kitchen and one of the boys (I forget which) referred to somebody as a "douche."

I asked the boys if they knew the meaning of that word, and both shook their heads.  I told them that the next time I heard them say it, I'd explain the term to them, and that if they thought they'd been traumatized by the curriculum of their 7th grade Health class, they ain't seen nothin' yet.  :)

Heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...