Tuesday, March 8, 2016

On Losing Touch With Modern Music

I was sitting at the kids' soccer clinic the other night watching them scrimmage.  The trainers pick the music that plays through the loudspeakers in the facility, and that night's trainer is a really nice guy in his late 20s.  I have no idea what the hell music he had playing, but it was pretty much all loud thumping drums, nothing melodic at all as far as I could tell.  I already had a headache when we arrived, and about halfway through I realized that I was wishing that Matt would just turn that noise (meaning the music) off.  I'm turning into my father, right down to the vocab choice.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...