Sunday, December 24, 2017

What Facebook Desperately Needs...

...in addition to the options to unfriend someone or hide their posts, is a third option to only hide the posts of theirs that contain a certain word or words.

An otherwise dearly beloved aunt of mine is constantly hovering on the verge of being either unfriended or hidden because her posts from pro-conservative sites are bad for my blood pressure.  The ability to filter out any post of hers containing the word “Trump” would go a long way.  :(




2 comments:

  1. Perhaps the 30-day hide option would work?

    I hide a lot of people, and when I gird my loins I click through and catch up on their posts. It keeps me sane but not in a total bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll have to try that, thanks. Didn’t know it was an option!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...