In the last 48 hours, I have:
* hosted two houseguests (they leave tomorrow)
* taken a child to soccer practice
* gone to the grocery store twice
* hosted an evening St. Pat's party for 30+ adults
* coordinated babysitting and dogsitting for said party
* gotten up at 7AM the morning after said party to clean up and then drive to to The Girl's school to sling pancakes for two hours for a fundraiser
* put together a Science Fair poster with Thing One
* made the arrangements necessary to change the date of one community event and then publicize the change
* sent three long emails relating to a Board of Ed agenda I'm putting together for next week
* spent an hour coordinating details for a summer program run by another committee I chair
* cooked two nice dinners (in addition to the party fare!)
* not gotten nearly enough sleep
* come down with a nasty cold.
I can't do this. I am not Superwoman and I should stop pretending to be!!