In the last 48 hours, I have:
* hosted two houseguests (they leave tomorrow)
* taken a child to soccer practice
* gone to the grocery store twice
* hosted an evening St. Pat's party for 30+ adults
* coordinated babysitting and dogsitting for said party
* gotten up at 7AM the morning after said party to clean up and then drive to to The Girl's school to sling pancakes for two hours for a fundraiser
* put together a Science Fair poster with Thing One
* made the arrangements necessary to change the date of one community event and then publicize the change
* sent three long emails relating to a Board of Ed agenda I'm putting together for next week
* spent an hour coordinating details for a summer program run by another committee I chair
* cooked two nice dinners (in addition to the party fare!)
* not gotten nearly enough sleep
* come down with a nasty cold.
I can't do this. I am not Superwoman and I should stop pretending to be!!
(Or maybe this should have been part 1 since it will happen first.) We dropped Thing One off at his first sleepaway soccer camp on Saturda...
That expression always makes me think of either Marvin the Martian or Wile E. Coyote--two of my all-time favorite cartoon characters. T...
Too funny...had to share. #6 is my favorite! 1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear the...
Just took one of the evening taekwondo classes at the dojo, which I rarely do because they don't fit the family schedule very well. Was...