Friday, March 29, 2013

I'm Getting Old...

Today, I read a post on another blog about Blues Clues, the children's TV show.  This show has had two different hosts over the course of its run on TV, and the author was extolling the virtues of the first host by name.  I realized with a start that I could not for the life of me remember the name of the second host: pathetic considering the number of episodes of that show I watched with one or another of my kids over the years!  I finally nudged the right brain cell into action and it spit out the correct name, but it took an embarrassingly long while.

Bad enough, but then: the coup de grace.

The Girl got one of those complimentary balloons at the grocery store yesterday.  Today, she decided to draw my face on it: why, I have no idea.  She included wrinkles in her drawing!

Maybe I'd have a more functional brain and fewer wrinkles if I'd never had kids...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...