Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I Am Losing My Freaking Mind

Yesterday, I brought the bag of dry cleaning that needed to be taken in downstairs and put it by my purse so I would remember to grab it when I went out.  And then forgot it.

Today, I put a bag of genealogy paperwork I was going to look at during a car service appointment next to my purse so I would remember to grab it when I went out.  And then forgot it.

Good thing I am at least remembering my purse, I guess.  My brain is fried by end-of-year craziness and this forgetfulness is just a symptom.  But am not in any respect a space cadet by nature, so it is frustrating the hell out of me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...