Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Well, What Do You Know??

I have not one, not two, but THREE children with perfect pitch.  Go figure.  The piano teacher tested Petunia today, and her musical ear is apparently just as good as both of her brothers.'  Clearly there is something genetic going on, but I still wouldn't have called three for three, especially since Himself has never had any musical training (or interest) at all and I have decent relative pitch myself, but not perfect pitch.  Pretty cool regardless.

In other news, it rained here today.  Petunia was happy because that means it's spring.  (As in, it's finally warm enough to be raining and not snowing.)  She's right, and I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...