Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Gobsmacked

Got a call today from the black belt who teaches two of the three weekday morning taekwondo classes.  The woman who teaches the third has other commitments and needs to give up the Friday AM slot, and the powers that be want ME to consider teaching that class!  Holy crap on a cracker.

Don't get me wrong: I love to teach. It just doesn't seem like I should be anywhere near ready to run a class on my own yet, though, since there is so much I'm still working on myself.  (Yeah, I'm my own worst critic, no shock there.)  My next step is brown, and traditionally brown belts do teach, but that's not standard in our program.  We'll see what comes of this, but wow.  Best compliment I've received in months, anyway!!


1 comment:

  1. Indeed. Not counting any chickens till they actually materialize, but as an 'attagirl' it made my day and then some! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...