Sunday, January 21, 2018

Changes

After a seminar at our dojang yesterday, there was an instructor meeting.   The program head wanted to discuss some new directions and procedures, all of which sound like a good idea.  He's clearly thought this through completely.  There will be some bugs with the rollout, but whatever.  They will get handled.  I just thought it was cool that I was invited to be part of the conversation.

So much work to do still though.  I'm really understanding now why they say that the black belt is simply the first step in the journey...since people are looking at me to teach them now, I need to be a technically-correct, knowledgeable model.  No pressure there.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...