Friday, January 26, 2018

Smacking Myself In The Head

Things that I should *NOT* have to say to my fourteen year-old freshman:

“Please don’t shoot rubber bands at the chandelier.”  Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

This is right up there with the “No, we don’t do science experiments in broken light bulbs even if they DO look like beakers...” incident of 2016.  Is this just a boy thing???

Any of you with similar stories, please please share!  So hoping that this is not just my house.


Edited to add: I feel better already.  I told my best male friend that story.  His response was that he remembers his own mother saying, "Would you please not teach your sister to put peas in her nose??"






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...