Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Cast of Characters

Two sons. 25 months apart. Elementary school aged. Rambunctious, energetic, loud. I call them "Thing One" and "Thing Two."

One daughter. 25 months younger than Thing Two. Some princess-like tendencies, but so far we have been spared major drama. To be known herein as "The Girl."

Husband. Good man. Good dad. Patient. Of sufficiently Irish heritage that I can call him "Himself" with justice.

One dog. Bouncy, sweet, a rescue and a joy. "The Hound."

And of course, me. Lots of names and hats at various times but right now the Mom job is the key one, so I will be "Mama D."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...