Friday, July 27, 2012

Affirmation

Received unexpected words of praise from a person I deeply respect today. Floated out of the class on a cloud.

This particular class reminds me constantly that learning never ends and that the journey is as important as the endpoint. I can only do the best that I can do, and today I was reminded that my best is valued and recognized even if it is in no way perfect. And it isn't, believe me. But I will keep trying, and inch closer if I can.
     
“...a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?”
Robert Browning


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...