Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Beginning

The Serenity Prayer.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference."

My favorite prayer and words I try to keep in my heart. Some things I can't change no matter how hard I try. Some things I can, with more or less effort, depending. Determining which are which and not wasting precious energy tilting at the proverbial windmills...an ongoing struggle for my massively Type A self. Creating this blog as a way to sort through thoughts on "paper."

Welcome to my world!

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...