Thursday, September 5, 2013

Just Call Me MacGyver

Found cache #96 this morning: pretty good for two months.  They are all over the place, in every kind of hiding spot and container.  Had a fun conversation recently with a friend and fellow geocacher about some of the odd ones each of us has found, which reminded me that there are some things that I need to put in my car, stat.  

Things I've Wished I Had With Me (But Didn't) On Various Occasions While Geocaching

1) Long pants
2) Hip waders
3) Flip flops
4) A bobby pin
5) Tweezers
6) A flashlight
7) Duct tape
8) A large container suitable for holding water
9) A long stick
10) Wasp and hornet spray
11) Regular mosquito spray
12) Gloves
13) Mace
14) Purell
15) An extra pair of hands
16) Bubble gum
17) A magnet
18) A step stool
19) A calculator
20) A towel

Definitely an interesting hobby, I'll say that much for it...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...