Thursday, January 23, 2014

It's Official

Next Tuesday night, 6:15 sharp.  Be there or be square.


These are the ends of my current belt.  Six black stripes for techniques, self-defenses and forms (two of each.)  One blue stripe for board-breaking.  One green stripe for sparring,  And today's, the final and most important one: the red stripe, which is earned when you have demonstrated command of all your material.  The holder of a red stripe is eligible to test for the next belt up.


 
The display rack is down, awaiting the addition of my Blue belt (and no, I have no idea why the picture came out sideways!)  Next up: to avoid becoming a basket case before Tuesday.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...