Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Yes, my sense of humor is more than a little twisted, but these made me laugh!





Quiet Easter here.  The kids followed the egg trails (each child has a treasure hunt of sorts to navigate each year) to their baskets and are now sugared up beyond all recognition.  We spent the rest of the day with my in-laws, sister-in-law and nephews, and I'm now gearing up for back-to-life, back-to-reality starting tomorrow morning after the week's holiday.  (And I will have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the evening, too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...