Thursday, May 22, 2014

Crocodile Injured by Falling Accountant

Is that not the best title for a news article EVER?  I absolutely had to share it.


In other news, my head is absolutely full of gunk and I am drowning in it.  Beyond foul.  I am doped up on cold meds and trying fruitlessly to breathe through my nose.  If this bug does not get shaken before the weekend I will be most unhappy.  Universe, listen up: sick at home is NOT how I want to spend my few days of peace and quiet!

And it's supposed to rain all weekend, too.  Murphy's Law, you're a real piece of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...