Friday, September 5, 2014

Weird Breakfast Table Conversations, Part Who Knows What

A good friend of mine attracts drama like honey attracts flies...there is always some sort of emotional uproar swirling around her.  As a sort of tongue-in-cheek nod to this reality, I've assigned her texts the Suspense ringtone on my cell phone.

She texted me this morning while the kids were eating breakfast.  As I picked up my phone to check the message, the boys (both of whom have perfect pitch) began to discuss exactly which notes are in that ringtone, which they ultimately confirmed with a quick trip to the piano, bagels still in hand.  Only at my house!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...