Thursday, February 19, 2015

He Knows Me So Well

It's been a LONG week so far.

Houseguests Saturday to Monday AM.  School holiday Monday (aka Mom referees all day) followed by snow Monday night causing school to be canceled on Tuesday (aka Mom referees all day.)  Wednesday morning Petunia wakes up sick: just a cold but enough to keep her home from school.  By Wed afternoon my nerves are a little bit frazzled.

Text comes in from Himself.  "Want to go to taekwondo tonight?  I should be home in time to watch the kids and I imagine you need to kick something by now."

Love that man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...