Thursday, February 12, 2015

That Said, If We HAVE To Do This Thing...

I'm going to make it worth something.

We've established that Valentine's Day doesn't mean much to me.  However, my husband does.  The trouble is that he is a very modest man and compliments make him uncomfortable...he's one of those guys who is perfectly happy knowing that you love him and doesn't have to hear it all the time.  So, this morning I had a brainwave and made him a Valentine that is perfectly tailored for him.


It's a standard quart-sized mason jar.  The label says "Because I'm not allowed to say it..."

Inside are several dozen slips of pink, red, and white paper, each of which has something different I love about him written on it, ranging from the large and significant to the small and mundane.  He can read them whenever he feels like it, which will doubtless be when nobody is looking.  :)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...