Saturday, August 10, 2013

It's A Bloody Miracle

There are four boys in my basement (one got a stomachache and went home unexpectedly.)   We sent them downstairs at about 11:30PM last night.  And I have not heard a peep from them since.

No banging.  No yelling.  No goofiness.  No slamming doors.  No loud music.  I have no idea what they were doing down there or when they went to sleep (I assume that they are still sleeping now) but I went to bed around midnight and woke up at 6:30 without being disturbed once.  I tell you, this is a sign that the apocalypse must be upon us...generally we are up all night when Thing One has sleepovers because of the general racket.  Truly amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...