Thursday, October 3, 2013

In A Better Mood

Still not sure about the computer virus, but the volunteer signup program worked, we seem on track for Saturday's big event, I got in a nice walk with the dog today, and a couple of other good things happened of such a level of dorkitude that I am not even going to share them here out of pure embarrassment.  Now, all I need is to get the stick out of the ass of my kids' school bus driver and convince Thing One's lunch monitor (who is one of the office receptionists, not a dietician or nurse) to stop commenting on the subpar--in her educated opinion--nutritional value of the lunches I pack for him and all will be good!

Oh, ok.  One example of happy dorky things: one of the better episodes I've ever seen of my favorite TV show aired tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...