Sunday, April 7, 2013

For Which I Am Profoundly Grateful


Thanks to time, fresh air and the kindness of Joan, who passed along some remedies from the internet, my house no longer smells of scorched food!  I felt like I was being physically assailed with the reek of it every time I entered the house for a few days there.  To the extent that I wasn't anti-smoking already, I am now: nothing like carrying the smell of cigarettes with you wherever you go without even getting to experience the pleasure (I guess?) of the nicotine rush.

And the kitchen smoke detector is now working again, too.  I saw to it personally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...