Thursday, March 27, 2014

Oh Good Grief

Petunia came home from school today, plopped herself down in a chair at the kitchen table, and informed me with a very dramatic sigh that all she's EVER wanted in her WHOLE life is a pony.

(Never mind that her "whole life" spans six and a half years, and that in those six and a half years I have never once heard her mention wanting a pony previously.)

Bubble-popper that I am, I pointed out that we have nowhere to keep a horse in our yard (yes, I know about boarding stables, but why go there?), after which she pouted her way upstairs in a frighteningly preteen fashion for a first grader.  This mama don't want no drama, and it looks like there will be a lot heading my way over the next decade or so!    




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...