2) Bigelow's French Vanilla tea
3) This eau de parfum, which I get at Sephora but is doubtless available elsewhere also. It really does smell like lemon sugar: I love it! (Wonder what it says about me that my preferred scents are food-related? The other perfumes that I wear regularly smell of vanilla.)
4) The crocuses in my yard, which the deer and/or rabbits have not yet eaten. (That rotten egg spray stuff works MAGIC.)
5) Zumba. I tried that class again last night and was slightly less uncoordinated than the first time but not much! So much fun...I think I'm hooked.
6) The book I am currently reading: "The Provence Cure For The Brokenhearted" by Bridget Asher. About halfway through and having a hard time putting it down so that I can review the applicant files for this afternoon's interviews, which I REALLY need to do.
7) This song, which has been stuck in my head for two days.
What's making you happy today??