Friday, March 21, 2014

Things That Are Making Me Happy Right Now

1) Sunshine!  Glorious sunshine! (it's still cold, but where's the surprise in that?)

2) Bigelow's French Vanilla tea

3) This eau de parfum, which I get at Sephora but is doubtless available elsewhere also.  It really does smell like lemon sugar: I love it!  (Wonder what it says about me that my preferred scents are food-related?  The other perfumes that I wear regularly smell of vanilla.)


4) The crocuses in my yard, which the deer and/or rabbits have not yet eaten.  (That rotten egg spray stuff works MAGIC.)

5) Zumba.  I tried that class again last night and was slightly less uncoordinated than the first time but not much!  So much fun...I think I'm hooked.

6) The book I am currently reading: "The Provence Cure For The Brokenhearted" by Bridget Asher.  About halfway through and having a hard time putting it down so that I can review the applicant files for this afternoon's interviews, which I REALLY need to do.  

7) This song, which has been stuck in my head for two days.


What's making you happy today??



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...