Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me, Again

Just realized that I started this blog exactly one year ago today.  Believe it or not, this is post #432!  Can't believe I've had that many things to write about in one year or that so many of you have taken the time to stop by and share your comments.  I appreciate that more than I can possibly say.

On that hot July afternoon a year ago, I was out back weeding the vegetable garden and thinking about blogs for some reason.  On a whim, I decided to try to set one up, and here we are.

Thanks for coming with me on this ride, y'all.  It's been a great one so far.

Mama D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...