Monday, December 16, 2013

Puzzle Of The Day

Just had a lot of fun creating a seasonal puzzle cache: the latitude and longitude coordinates for the final site are encoded using the names and numbers of Santa's reindeer (Dasher  = 1, Dancer = 2, etc), the container is a small plastic box with a Rudolph head on top that formerly held gum, and it is hidden under an evergreen "Christmas" tree along a nearby walking trail.  :)


Not exactly the season to be geocaching (I was tromping through snow to set it out) but oh well.  Hopefully that one will give somebody a smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...