Wednesday, December 11, 2013

There May Be Some Hope For Me This Holiday Season

This morning, I found myself cheerfully donning Christmas socks and dangly colorful present-shaped earrings with bells on them before heading to the kids' school, where I spent a good chunk of the morning helping Petunia and her classmates make thumbprint reindeer holiday cards for their parents.

It's hard to be one of these


when faced with a roomful of excited first graders.  The kids who weren't working with me were writing letters to Santa, and they were all just so darned cute.

Maybe my heart is growing a bit after all??



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...