Friday, December 6, 2013

Stream Of Conciousness Overheard In The Car

I'm in the car with Himself on the way to a marathon.  (Himself is running it; I'm just the pit crew.)  Himself is, as per usual, driving like the Northeasterner that he is. 

Me (after a particularly loud and profanity-laced outburst): "You're getting cranky in your old age."

Him: "I prefer to call it cratchity.  Oh wait, I mean crotchety.  Isn't Cratchit Tiny Tim's last name in A Christmas Carol?  I suppose cratchity would mean I love Christmas...guess I'm both cratchity and crotchety."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...