Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's Been One Of Those Days

One damn thing after another, going full speed.  Topped off by the discovery (45 minutes before I had to leave for an evening meeting) that Thing Two was supposed to turn in a model of the Mayflower today.  Or at least a reasonable facsimile capable of carrying 102 pennies across a kiddie pool.

So, instead of packing lunches for tomorrow, folding laundry and emptying the dishwasher as planned, I made a boat.  And mostly by myself, since Thing Two was packing such an attitude problem that I banished him to his room halfway through.  I was SO glad to get in the car and go to my meeting.


When I came home, Himself was folding the laundry.  The kids were all in bed, the kitchen clean, and the dishwasher emptied.  And I didn't even have to ask.  Bless that man...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...