Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Now, For Something Entirely Different

I've HAD it with politics.  Don't want to see anything about it, hear anything about it or talk to anyone about it for a long time.  And the results aren't in yet, so this is not sour grapes about the outcome, whatever it turns out to be.  Just so desperately sick of the whole damn show.

And I don't like either candidate at all, anyway.  I needed a third choice.  I voted for the man that I perceive to be the lesser of the two major available evils, but I can't say I felt good about it.  And in my state, my vote doesn't matter anyway.  As you can tell, I'm not too happy right now.

So...while y'all are watching election returns and raising your blood pressure, I'll be the one watching the kids' Looney Tunes DVDs.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...