Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crazy and Crazier, You Pick 'Em

So, this morning Himself ran 22 miles in preparation for the marathon he's doing in a couple of weeks.  He got up at 5:30 to do this, in 30 degree weather, and came home limping and shivering.  Does not sound like the actions of a sane individual to me!  However, when I mentioned that to him, he pointed out that he was not the one who spent a good chunk of his Friday evening at the dojo working on board-breaking techniques, and who subsequently returned home with a bruised hand requiring much ice and ibuprofen, plus a sore elbow.  To each his own form of physical insanity, I guess!!  At least we are a matched set of nut jobs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...