Friday, November 2, 2012

Wear Whatever You Want, Since You Will Anyway!

I mentioned recently that Himself has been working longer hours than usual for the last couple of weeks.  He's been in the city on business, in a situation which requires him to wear a suit and tie rather than his normal business casual attire.  Since he leaves for work very early in the morning no matter where he's working, he always puts his clothes out the night before.

Invariably, as part of the process, he will show me two combinations of shirt, tie and suit, ask which one I think he should wear, and then choose the other.

I have no idea why he even bothers to ask.  I can only hope that he is not regarding my sartorial taste as a lesson in what NOT to wear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...