Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Warning: Scroogelike Rant Ahead

I have 10 stations pre-set on the radio in my car.  Two of the ten have been playing nothing but Christmas music since several weeks before Thanksgiving--one adult contemporary, the other best-of-the-70s-80s-and-90s type.  A third just started playing Christmas-only this week, this one a country station.  (And the countrified versions of Christmas carols it is playing are really awful, too--just saying.)

Dammit all to hell, it isn't even December yet and a full 30% of my pre-sets are already off limits to me!  Just can't face Christmas music yet.

Bah HUMBUG.


2 comments:

  1. Well after years of working in retail throughout the holiday season, I can't STAND christmas music! I want to poke my eardrums out when I hear it! What I do is this: Only listen to my iTunes music, or I pay the extra to get pandora on my phone with no commercials and I only listen to my pandora stations until after christmas! I play it on my phone and plug into my car. Problem solved! or you can always burn some cd's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would need to be medicated if I worked retail during the holiday season!!! No doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...